Sunday, September 24, 2006

my slide show
This post was actually put up by my talented wonderful son. Who is 26, 5'11", blonde with blue eyes and is actually typing this aswell. If this is ridiculous looking and poorly written thats why. Thank you again to all those friends and family that have shown your love and support to my parents and sister. I am very proud of both my mom and dad for what they are doing. The truly are the people I admire most in the world especially for their faith in Jesus and hunger to know Him more.
Michael

2 Comments:

Blogger joshuawakelin said...

I could not be more proud of all of you to be doing this, I am truly envious and filled with pride! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures!

All my best and God Bless!

Joshua

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just starting to get caught up on you adventures. I've got a lot of reading to do.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home